CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So it's Feb 10 and we're coming out of one of our biggest weekends of the year. YWISO (with lots of other Yale organisations) just pulled off a big old feat: 5K Carnival! It was hot, all the skimpy little costumes, the debauchery, the music, the vibes- the real deal. And I wasn't there... *pout*. I saw pictures. I heard it was a big success. I was probably sleeping. I'm in Paris, land of the strike, land of cheese, wine, baguettes (really, way too much good food... land of the Nicole-is-going-to-get-ginormous) and I'm missing YWISO and all of my West Indian family all now *sob*. It doesn't help that it's bloody cold here and I know that Antigua is probably sweltering hot all now. I'm also missing YWISO-YASA for the first time *sniffle* I'm not sure I can do it. If you guys are lucky though, things'll will still be aight without me. You know my sunny presence is what makes it so good ;). For those of you who missed the 5K without a good reason (i.e. if you were in the country, you should have been there) go out to YWISO-YASA. I can tell you from experience (and inside info) it's gonna be sooooo good. Be extra-loud for me... I wanna hear it from Paris!

West Indian love and sunshine :D
Nicole